Greatest green smoothie
This recipe is for when you are feeling particularly adventurous. Are you ready to explore the green smoothie universe? It’s going to be one hell of a ride! If the whole green smoothie thing seems a little daunting, don’t worry! With this recipe, you’ll have the sweet-tasting green smoothies down to an art in no time!
Ingredients (1 person)
- 1 spotty, brown bananas
- 2 tbsps of flaxseeds
- 2 to 3 handfuls of spinach
- 1 to 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of pineapple
- Add the dry ingredients to a blender
- Add a part of the liquid to the mixture to create a mixture without chunks
- Blend while adding the rest of the liquid
- Scrape the spinach leaves from the sides if necessary
- Blend until smooth
- Every smoothie needs a liquid. Instead of water, you can add plant-based milk or coconut water.
- If you want to add an extra burst of flavor to your smoothie, consider adding fresh lemon juice or a piece of ginger to your smoothie.
- If you don’t like pineapple, try another fruit. Maybe a green apple or a kiwi.