Salmon in the oven
Fatty fish are full of healthy nutrients. Especially omega-3. Try this salmon recipe to fill your body with healthy fats. Add your favorite veggies, and you’ve made yourself a delicious, healthy meal!
Ingredients (2 persons)
- 2 salmon filets
- (fresh) dill
- sea salt and pepper
- Put the salmon on a sheet of aluminium foil or baking paper
- Add a bit of freshly ground sea salt and pepper, together with some – preferably fresh – dill and a slice of lemon
- Fold the ends of the aluminium foil or baking paper together so that it becomes a nice parcel
- Bake in a preheated oven on 375℉ for 20-30 minutes
- Add two hands of green beans or haricots verts under the salmon before you put the parcel in the oven
- Stir-fry three to four hands of fresh spinach, then place in a sieve to get rid of the extra water. Put the spinach on the sheet of baking paper or aluminium foil and put the salmon on top of it. Extra yummy with roasted pine nuts!